Flax & Kale

Flexitarian restaurant, brunch and café by Teresa Carles
Flax&Kale is a Healthy Flexiterian restaurant. All our dishes are designed with not only gastronomic pleasure in mind, but also for their nutritional value. 80% of our dishes are plant-based, and the remaining 20% ​​are recipes that include blue-fin fish. It is no doubt today that there is a relationship between a healthy diet and good health. We want to provide you with the best food so that you can live a happier, healthy lifestyle. Welcome to the fascinating world of tasty + healthy + sustainable food!
  • Cards Accepted
  • Wi-Fi
  • Reservations

No reviews yet

    Rate and write a review

    Required fields are marked *

    Flax & Kale
    74Carrer dels Tallers

    08001, Barcelona
    Get directions
    Thurs: 9:30am - 11:30pm
     (Show more)